- January 2018
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Tempat Wisata Di Singapura tempatwisatabizid http://www.dipopedia.com/2017/04/21-tempat-wisata-di-singapura-tempatwisatabizid.html Marina Bay i Singapore har gennemgaet en forandring af episke proportioner. Engang en stille vandkilde ved indgangen til Singapore-floden star dette omrade nu som et spektakulaert eksempel pa, hvordan dette lille land er kommet til at vaere et af verdens mest luksuriose rejsemal. Overlappende Financial District, Clarke Quay og det centrale Civic District mod nord beder Marina Bay nogle af Singapores mest ikoniske hoteller, skyskrabere og attraktioner. Det er svaert at ignorere den ikoniske Marina Bay Sands udvej ogsa, som i sig selv er hjemsted for en betydelig liste over gode ting at gore og se. Dette afsnit er din guide til Marina Bay; Fra alle de bedste hoteller til restauranter, shopping, natteliv og attraktioner, har vi det hele! Marina Bay er den slanke og sofistikerede kystregion, der byder pa mange af Singapores bedste attraktioner og ikoniske bygninger. Hvis du besoger Singapore er det praktisk taget garanteret, at du vil bruge lidt tid omkring Marina Bay, sa vi har samlet denne handy liste for forste timers besogende, sa du kan se, hvad du ikke skal ga glip af. Tempat Wisata Di Singapura tempatwisatabizid
Tempat Wisata Di Singapura tempatwisatabizid Vi har daekket alt fra hvad vi skal se og gore, hvor vi skal spise og endda de bedste hoteller til at sove om natten. Med bare en lille smule forberedelse kan du vaere sikker pa at maksimere din forste gang i Singapore, ga til de bedste steder og undga turistfaelder, der sa ofte kan odelaegge en ellers god dag. Marina Bay har nok attraktioner og aktiviteter til at fylde en hel tur, sa du helt sikkert ikke vil sidde fast for ting at gore. Der er masser af kolige udsigtspunkter for at fa et andet perspektiv pa byen og masser af familievenlige oplevelser ogsa. Marina Bay Sands SkyPark tilbyder virkelig en smag af highlife ved at se Singapore ovenfra. Dette store traebelagte omrade pa toppen af det ikoniske Marina Bay Sands-hotel i udkanten af byens havn byder pa 360 graders panorama, med intet andet end et glasark og et par ledninger mellem dig og udsigten. Siddende oven pa det massive trekantede hotel, der har udsigt over bugten og praktisk talt saetter Singapore pa kortet, har Marina Bay Sands SkyPark vaeret et af de mest populaere attraktioner i Singapore siden det abnede i artusindskiftet. Tempat Wisata Di Singapura tempatwisatabizid
We’ve been improving Google Analytics with the goal of making it even easier for anyone to gain the insights they need. Last year, we introduced a fully redesigned mobile app for better insights on the go (which has now been downloaded over a million times!). We then introduced automated insights in the mobile app. Most recently, we simplified our web UI.
Today we’re introducing additional enhancements designed to help you make better data-driven decisions based on a deeper understanding of your users.
A New Home
The first thing you’ll notice when you sign into your account is that we’ve introduced a new landing page.
The “Home” page in Google Analytics now offers an overview of key aspects of your business’ online presence. Here are a few highlights:
You can see snippets from a curated set Google Analytics reports, including real time data, with simple and streamlined controls.
Each snippet is preceded by a helpful question that frames the data, such as “When do your users visit?” or “Where do your users come from?”.
Want to dig deeper? Hover on any data point for more details or drill into the relevant report with the provided link on each card.
“Home” is automatically configured based on your setup: For example, if you have Goals or Ecommerce, you’ll see the page change accordingly.
This is a new page in Google Analytics. Existing reports have not changed. The Audience Overview report, which used to be the default landing page, is still available: just open the “Audience” section in the side navigation and click on “Overview”.
Looking for the latest enhancements to the basic Google Analytics experience? You’ll find them in our new “Discover” page.
As the name suggests, Discover offers products and experiences that you might find useful as you work with your Google Analytics account. These could be products like Google Optimize, tools like the Google Analytics mobile app, helpful features like Custom Alerts, or even useful educational materials from the Analytics Academy.
Look for the new Discover link just next to the Admin link at the bottom of your left navigation.
We hope these new additions help make it easier for you to get the most out of Google Analytics.
Ajay Nainani, Product Manager, Google Analytics (@ajayn23)
Ajay Nainani, Product Manager, Google Analytics (@ajayn23)
With 2017 well underway, we wanted to take a moment and share some of the insights we gathered in 2016 in our fight against webspam. Over the past year, we continued to find new ways of keeping spam from creating a poor quality search experience, and worked with webmasters around the world to make the web better.
We do a lot behind the scenes to make sure that users can make full use of what today’s web has to offer, bringing relevant results to everyone around the globe, while fighting webspam that could potentially harm or simply annoy users.
Webspam trends in 2016
- Website security continues to be a major source of concern. Last year we saw more hacked sites than ever – a 32% increase compared to 2015. Because of this, we continued to invest in improving and creating more resources to help webmasters know what to do when their sites get hacked.
- We continued to see that sites are compromised not just to host webspam. We saw a lot of webmasters affected by social engineering, unwanted software, and unwanted ad injectors. We took a stronger stance in Safe Browsing to protect users from deceptive download buttons, made a strong effort to protect users from repeatedly dangerous sites, and we launched more detailed help text within the Search Console Security Issues Report.
- Since more people are searching on Google using a mobile device, we saw a significant increase in spam targeting mobile users. In particular, we saw a rise in spam that redirects users, without the webmaster’s knowledge, to other sites or pages, inserted into webmaster pages using widgets or via ad units from various advertising networks.
How we fought spam in 2016
- We continued to refine our algorithms to tackle webspam. We made multiple improvements to how we rank sites, including making Penguin (one of our core ranking algorithms) work in real-time.
- The spam that we didn’t identify algorithmically was handled manually. We sent over 9 million messages to webmasters to notify them of webspam issues on their sites. We also started providing more security notifications via Google Analytics.
- We performed algorithmic and manual quality checks to ensure that websites with structured data markup meet quality standards. We took manual action on more than 10,000 sites that did not meet the quality guidelines for inclusion in search features powered by structured data.
Working with users and webmasters for a better web
- In 2016 we received over 180,000 user-submitted spam reports from around the world. After carefully checking their validity, we considered 52% of those reported sites to be spam. Thanks to all who submitted reports and contributed towards a cleaner and safer web ecosystem!
- We conducted more than 170 online office hours and live events around the world to audiences totaling over 150,000 website owners, webmasters and digital marketers.
- We continued to provide support to website owners around the world through our Webmaster Help Forums in 15 languages. Through these forums we saw over 67,000 questions, with a majority of them being identified as having a Best Response by our community of Top contributors, Rising Stars and Googlers.
- We had 119 volunteer Webmaster Top Contributors and Rising Stars, whom we invited to join us at our local Top Contributor Meetups in 11 different locations across 4 continents (Asia, Europe, North America, South America).
We think everybody deserves high quality, spam-free search results. We hope that this report provides a glimpse of what we do to make that happen.
Posted by Michal Wicinski, Search Quality Strategist and Kiyotaka Tanaka, User Education & Outreach Specialist
Image Search recently launched “Similar items” on mobile web and the Android Search app. The “Similar items” feature is designed to help users find products they love in photos that inspire them on Google Image Search. Using machine vision technology, the Similar items feature identifies products in lifestyle images and displays matching products to the user. Similar items supports handbags, sunglasses, and shoes and will cover other apparel and home & garden categories in the next few months.
The Similar items feature enables users to browse and shop inspirational fashion photography and find product info about items they’re interested in. Try it out by opening results from queries like [designer handbags].
Finding price and availability information was one of the top Image Search feature request from our users. The Similar items carousel gets millions of impressions and clicks daily from all over the world.
To make your products eligible for Similar items, make sure to add and maintain schema.org product metadata on your pages. The schema.org/Product markup helps Google find product offerings on the web and give users an at-a-glance summary of product info.
To ensure that your products are eligible to appear in Similar items:
- Ensure that the product offerings on your pages have schema.org product markup, including an image reference. Products with name, image, price & currency, and availability meta-data on their host page are eligible for Similar items
- Test your pages with Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool to verify that the product markup is formatted correctly
- See your images on image search by issuing the query “site:yourdomain.com.” For results with valid product markup, you may see product information appear once you tap on the images from your site. It can take up to a week for Googlebot to recrawl your website.
Right now, Similar items is available on mobile browsers and the Android Google Search App globally, and we plan to expand to more platforms in 2017.
If you have questions, find us in the dedicated Structured data section of our forum, on Twitter, or on Google+. To prevent your images from showing in Similar items, webmasters can opt-out of Google Image Search.
We’re excited to help users find your products on the web by showcasing buyable items. Thanks for partnering with us to make the web more shoppable!
Posted by Julia E, Product Manager on Image Search
Introducing Marketing Mix Model Partners: Helping brands better understand the impact of their marketing
The following was originally posted on the Google Agency Blog.
CMOs and marketing executives use marketing mix models to understand how their marketing investments are driving sales and how to optimize their spend across multiple brands, channels, and regions. With rising investment in digital and mobile advertising, marketers want to be sure the models they use correctly value the impact of these channels.
Today we’re excited to announce a program to help marketing mix model providers better incorporate Google media data into their services. The Marketing Mix Model Partners program is designed to ensure advertisers can accurately measure the ROI of their digital investments and confidently understand the digital drivers of ROI to improve returns year-over-year.
The Marketing Mix Model Partners program offers:
- Data Access: Partners get access to accurate, granular campaign data across all relevant Google video, display, and search media in a standardized format. We’re also making the data easier to access by providing data from multiple properties, like Search and YouTube, in one centralized location.
- Expertise: Partners also get dedicated training, resources, and specialists to better understand Google advertising products and practices and incorporate digital data into their model methodologies.
- Actionability: We provide Google account and technical teams to help advise on results and strategies designed to understand the drivers of ROI and improve returns over time.
We’re excited to be working with the initial participants in the program, Marketing Management Analytics, Neustar MarketShare, and Nielsen. Google customers can talk with their Google representatives about working with one of these partners on using Google data in their marketing mix model engagements.
Here’s what our partners have to say about the program:
“The ability to collect and analyze digital data at extremely granular levels enables both marketers and their advertising partners to more successfully measure, predict and action the most effective and profitable means of optimizing each digital channel to achieve their business objectives. We are excited that Google has taken such a proactive approach in working with MMA and analytic companies within the marketplace in providing such a high level of objectivity and transparency.”
— Patrick Cummings, CEO of Marketing Management Analytics
“Today’s measurement solutions need to be connected, always on and incorporate the myriad of channels, as well as critical econometric externalities in order for marketers to truly get an accurate view of marketing’s impact. We are thrilled to be a Google launch partner as this signals our commitment to helping brands understand how their marketing investments are driving business results. Through this partnership our advanced analytics models will incorporate more accurate, granular data, giving marketers a more complete understanding of the effectiveness of their marketing and how best to optimize their spend to improve future outcomes.”
— Julie Fleischer, Vice President, Product Marketing, Marketing Solutions, Neustar
“As the marketing landscape rapidly evolves, it is critical to use the most robust data-streams in our Marketing Mix models to ensure the highest standard of insight quality. Working with Google, we will have better input and better consultative output so that our advertiser clients can best understand what is driving their performance today and make informed decisions for tomorrow.”
‒ Jason Tate, VP of Global Analytics at Nielsen
As part of our commitment to providing the industry with trusted, transparent, and independent third-party metrics, we’ll be expanding the program over the coming months. If your company provides marketing mix model services and you’re interested in learning more about the partner program, please sign up here.
Posted by Mallory Fetters, Product Manager, Marketing Mix Models